What is the Cost of Liposuction
Liposuction has given new hopes to all the overweight individuals who want to get rid of their extra fat. But the cost of body sculpting is certainly one of the prominent factors to consider. As all good things come at some cost, it is better to consider the quality and results of procedure rather than the cost while planning for liposuction surgery.
How Much Does Liposuction Cost?: Liposuction Cost Prices
Get Free Quote from Us!
You can risk your body with a low cost liposuction without high quality, but you may end up paying to another surgeon to repair the damage. Moreover it will also be harmful for your body to go under knife again and again.
Factors that contribute to Cost of Liposuction:
- Total number of target areas: The most important factor that defines the cost of liposuction is the number and area of target region. The larger the area, the more will be the cost. But it is also notable that, maximum of 4 to 5 areas can be treated in a single sitting.
- Number of sittings required to treat whole of the area: So in case of large area or larger number of target areas, the cost of liposuction will itself go up.
- Amount of fat to be removed: The main aim of liposuction is to remove the extra fat. And it is most appropriate to remove not more than 10% of the current weight of patient in a single sitting. If more fat needs to be removed then it will add up to the cost of liposuction.
- Main goal: Liposuction cost also depends upon the main goal set by patient which can be weight reduction, shaping, or just sculpting the target areas.
- Liposuction technology: There are various techniques of liposuction and all have different kind of results at different areas. So depending upon the area, technique is chosen that can variate the cost factor.
- The anesthesia administered: Anesthesia is given to ease the patient and make him comfortable during the whole procedure. Different people and area are differently sensitive to pain. So depending upon the patients demand and the target area, anesthesia is given that may change the pricing of liposuction procedure.
Considering all these factors it is quite clear that the cost of Liposuction varies from patient to patient and may be anything between 50,000 to 1, 50,000 Indian Rupees or more.
The biggest factor one should consider is the surgeons time and effort to perform the surgery.