Autologous Fat Transfer
Autologous fat transfer or microlipoinjection, is a procedure which uses an individual’s own body fat to plump up the sunken or emaciated areas. The term “Autologous” means the use of one’s own tissues or fat.
- Physically healthy women with
- Flat, unpronounced, or masculine body parts (e.g. breasts, buttocks etc.)
- A suitable donor region
- Near ideal body weight
- Firm and elastic skin
- Realistic goals
The procedure is performed in following three steps:
- First step is the gentle liposuction (removal) of some excess fat from the patients own body parts like abdomen, thighs, or buttocks.
- Second step involves the isolation, processing and cleansing of the fat cells.
- Finally in the third step, fat cells are re-injected into the targeted areas to give them fuller appearance.
- The natural-appearing result lasts long
- Safe & nearly scarless procedure
- Patient gets larger and natural feeling contours without implant
- Dual benefit of fat removal from fatty area and fat injection to flat area
- Only about 60% of fat survives the transfer procedure with permanence after about 4-6 months
- It is a longer procedure due to liposuction and fat processing steps
- The size increase depends upon the availability of the donor fat and the space available within recipient site
- It may be required to repeat the procedure several times to achieve the desired results
- Some complications associated with liposuction like swelling, may occur but generally resolves within 2-3 weeks
It is the procedure that involves transfer of fat to the buttocks, for the purpose of enhancing their feminine size and shape. The procedure increases the size, enhances the contour, and corrects any proportional imbalances of the buttocks.
- Buttocks appear far more shapely and attractive
- Improved overall appearance of the individual as extra fat is removed from fatty areas, like abdomen, thighs, back, arms, chest, and neck and injected into the needy buttocks.
Breast augmentation is a procedure designed to aesthetically enhance the self-image of a woman with small breasts, by restoring or enhancing shape, curve, and contour of the breasts. Breast augmentation performed by autologous fat transfer technique gives fuller, larger, more proportioned breasts, by using the individuals own body fat.
- Natural and subtle increase in breast size (1 – 1 1/2 cup size)
- Improved body contour
- No risk of complications associated with breast implant like rupture, leak etc.
- Immediate and dramatic results