Liposuction of Inner Thighs
Fat accumulation in the inner thigh can cause discomfort to the person due to friction of fat deposits. This causes rubbing together of inner thighs even on walking. Fat in inner thighs also gives a disproportionate look to the body and can be a reason of embarrassment for an otherwise healthy individual.
Thigh liposuction is the procedure that removes excessive fat pockets from the thighs and give amazing results by aesthetically improving the thigh silhouette. It gives a more contoured look to the person.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Inner Thighs Liposuction?
- Healthy male or females who have unsuccessfully tried a lot to get rid of extra fat pockets from thigh by following strict diet and regular exercise routine
- Patients with good skin elasticity
- Genetically predisposed persons with family history of bulky thighs
The area of inner thigh is just like a jelly with soft fat tissue and very less amount of fibrous tissue. This is why careful choice of technique should be done after evaluating patients skin elasticity and the amount of fat to be removed from target area.
Out of all the liposuction techniques, tumescent liposuction or liposuction with microcannula give best results on thighs. Ideally, the liposuction of inner thigh and inner knee should be performed together for maximally smooth and symmetric outcomes. Moreover, there will not be any significant lumpiness or irregularities of shape from thigh to knee.
- Women with smooth and elastic skin get a natural and fit body appearance after thigh liposuction.
- Women with prominent inner thigh fat also get excellent results following liposuction.
- Women who already have wrinkles due to any reason (aging, weight loss etc.) mat get an improved shape but exacerbated wrinkles after liposuction.
How Long will Liposuction Results Last?
The final results of thigh liposuction appear after the swelling of the treated area resides in 2-3 weeks. The thighs appear thinner and tighter. These results can be long-lasting if the person follows healthy lifestyle with proper eating and exercise schedule. In case the weight increases after liposuction, complete reversal of liposuction results is also possible. So the key is to maintain ideal weight for stable liposuction results.
Advantages of Inner Thigh Liposuction
- Eliminates extra fat cells from the thighs
- Sculpts a smooth, balanced and symmetrical body contour
- Procedure is done in a controlled manner to avoid dimpling
- Very small incision is given
- Long term results are established
- Minimal scarring
- Early recovery